Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6 Months

Ok, so I'm a little late.  Here, this should make up for it!





Quick summary of the Kate-a-roo:  She's rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.  She has one and a half teeth.  We just started solid foods and she doesn't quite have the knack of it yet.  Still sleeping 10+ hours at night.  We're not on a solid daytime schedule, but 2 or 3. naps are par for course.  Still spitting up A LOT.  I mean, like 4 - 6 bibs per day.  And that's because I don't change them every time she spits up.  We have an appointment next week, but she weighs around 18 1/2 pounds.  She likes her milk!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby girl. Better to post late than never! (I am just trying to make myself feel better for my lack of posting lately!!) I cannot wait to see the girls. It feels like I don't know Kate at all! (Weird to say, but you know what I mean...)So soon, so soon!

    ReplyDelete